Life and Death. Love and Hate. War and Peace. Chaos and Order. Paradox. Contradiction. Welcome.Ask me anything. Hey, I might even answer!
YOU DON’T OWE YOUR PARENTS ANYTHING
IT WAS THEIR CHOICE TO HAVE, KEEP AND RAISE YOU BUT IT WASN’T YOUR CHOICE TO BE THEIR CHILD
ANY EXPECTATIONS OR IDEALS THEY TRY AND ENFORCE ON YOU ARE BULLSHIT IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THEM
THEY SHOULD ACCEPT THEIR CHILD AS THEY ARE NOT JUDGE THEM ON A MINOR DETAIL THAT DOESN’T AFFECT THEIR LIFE
DO NOT FEEL BAD IF YOU AREN’T THE PERFECT CHILD YOUR PARENTS THINK YOU SHOULD BE
thank you shayna for posting things that i need to have in my life. <3
- me: (out shopping, looking all fly with my Marvel comics tote bag featuring several characters)
- dude: nice bag.
- me: thanks. (keeps on shopping)
- dude: do you even know who all those characters are?
- me: uh... yeah?
- dude: ok then, who's that guy? (points at a character on the bag)
- me: wait, are you asking me to prove that I'm enough of a fan enough to carry this bag?
- dude: (smirks) that's what I thought. He's called the Silver Surfer. I bet you don't even know his real name.
- me: does it matter? (starts to edge away before I start punching throats)
- dude: psh, you're not a real fan.
- me: (slowly unsheathing my Wolverine claws)
- me: how many pairs of chromosomes do humans contain in their cells?
- dude: uh... what?
- me: explain the function of cellular mitosis?
- me: what is the purpose of myelin sheath with regards to the formation of new neural pathways?
- dude: what are you even talking about?
- me: oh, well it seemed that you were implying that if I don't know as much about the Marvel universe as you do, then I can't possibly be considered a real fan. This is me implying that because you don't know as much about the human body as I do, you can't possibly be considered a real human being.
- dude: Um, I... wow. You're right. Have a nice day. (starts to shuffle away)
- me: his name is Norrin Radd.
- dude: (looks extremely embarrassed)